BY DR SEEMA MIDHA (WORLD RENOWNED TAROT EXPERT & ACE NUMEROLOGIST)
Signature is very important in each and every legal document in our life. This represents our personality and personal inward beauty. We should draw attention every time we sign. This brings us lot of confidence and determination in all our endeavors. It is equally important to correct our unnoticed mistakes in our signature.
These are the points to have it in mind when we do our signatures.
Your name is your identity and your signature enhances your identity.try and does it, will surely benefit you
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Signature should be readable.
- How you create your sign is very important (starting from the bottom or top)
- First letter, Surname and formation of the letters should be kept in mind.
- No Nick names should be there in your signature.
- Name and signature should have the same frequency.
- Put a single line under your name. (For stability in life)
- NEVER put a double line.
- NO dot should be there. (This dot will put a full stop in your life)
- Formation of letters should not be reversed.
- NO reverse line.
- NO Circle. . No letter to be enclosed in a circle.
- Dot should be this (.) not be this (o ) ,with this type of dot (o) you are restricting yourself to take an initiative.
- Level of letters should be equal.
- The signature should always be upward.
- Letters should never overlap.
- Gap between name and surname should be appropriate.
- Full signature should not be in capital letters.
- Signature should be always with your popular name.
- Always remember you have only one signature because signature is your trademark.
- Signature number frequency should be compatible with your date of birth.
- Should be readable.
- Should be in a flow/smooth angle.
- Formation of first letter in a signature to be prominent.
- No nick name to be used as signature.
- Not to avoid sur name in the signature.
- Frequency of letters to be matched equally.
- Underlining the signature with a single line is good.
- No gap with dot or space in-between is good.
- No reverse flow is appreciated while signing.
- No letter to be enclosed in a circle.
- The shape/size of each letter to have uniformity.
- No overlapping of letters while signing is good.
- No interference of line in between, above or below the signature.
- Gap between the name and sur name to be balanced.
- No signature to be signed with capital letters fully